“Tch, so annoying…” The eldest Sakamaki leaned against the counter as the water boiled. He didn’t care if it ended up tasting like cardboard, he just wanted something to eat…It should satisfy his stomach after all.
Shuu glared at her as she began to cook the meat on the stove. What was she taunting him for? he rolled his eyes, though his nose was picking up the strong scent of the meat that lingered in the kitchen.
“Whatever. See if I care.” he mumbled, stretching his arms out. “Tired…”
“Uhm~~ I thought you would crave some of this juicy, half cooked, delicious rare steak.. but I guess I was wrong after all..”- she moved the frying pan to make the meat not to stick to the base. The full kitchen was smelling meat.
On daily basis she wouldn’t dare to tease Shuu, but being drunk was taking out her bad side. What else he could to her? Cut? Bite? Let her almost lost consciousness due to blood loss?
“And, how does it feel to be in Ayato’s body? It must be weird…” .- she was really curious about it.
- angelicreation ha reblogueado esto desde sakamakishuu y ha añadido:
- sakamakishuu ha reblogueado esto desde angelicreation y ha añadido:
- coneyislanddiscopalace ha reblogueado esto desde sakamakishuu y ha añadido:
- A coneyislanddiscopalace le gusta esto
- A angelicreation le gusta esto
- A daisukiminna le gusta esto
- sakamakishuu ha publicado esto